Programs & Services
BAY Positives provides an array of counseling, case management, and other support programs, as well as linkages to other San Francisco youth agencies. Services are delivered in a setting which offers a safe haven, where HIV-positive youth can drop in to receive any support they want when they want it.
• Youth and Family Counseling
• Drop-In Center
• Linkage and Referral Services
• Individual Risk-Reduction Counseling
• Prevention Case Management
• Social and Recreational Events
• Support Groups
• Weekend Intensives
Our agency offers a Speakers Bureau, HIV/STI Prevention Workshops, and Youth Provider Training as a way of arming individuals with information that is both critical and accurate.
• Speakers Bureau
• HIV/STI Prevention Workshops
• Youth Provider Training
• Off-Site Program Consulting
Half of new HIV infections strike youth under 25
Make a donation!